- IDENTIFICATION DATA. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the company that owns www.hitsein.com is Hitsein Excise Management, SA (hereinafter HITSEIN) with address for these purposes at C / Juan de Mena 10, 28014, Madrid CIF number: A60227261 registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry in volume 34888, Folio 41, Sheet M627451, entry 2. Email of contact: email@example.com of the website. Contact phone: +34 935677690
- DATA PROTECTION. HITSEIN complies with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation, and other current regulations, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from HITSEIN, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of : (i) the person responsible for the treatment, (ii) the purpose of the same, (iii) the legitimizing cause, (iv) the possible recipients of the data, (v) the procedure to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation to treatment and portability, as well as, in cases in which the data has not been obtained from the interested party, of (v) the origin and categories of data processed. Likewise, HITSEIN informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. HITSEIN is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations , structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by HITSEIN or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of HITSEIN. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by HITSEIN.
- LINKS. In the event that www.HITSEIN.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, HITSEIN will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will HITSEIN assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. HITSEIN is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example, errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. HITSEIN reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration, availability and presentation.